Affect Studies and Literary Criticism
Shaffer editor Sign in to write a review. We can order this Usually dispatched within 1 week. Quantity Add to basket. This item has been added to your basket View basket Checkout. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Literature is a comprehensive new reference resource comprising individual titles covering key literary genres, periods, and sub-disciplines.
Patrick Colm Hogan
The Encyclopedia of Twentieth Century Fiction is an indispensible guide to major writers and their key works; the genres and sub-genres of fiction in English across the twentieth century; and the major movements, debates, and rubrics within the field. With explanations of complex terms and important theoretical concepts, and summaries of the work and ideas of key figures, it is a highly informative reference work for a multi-disciplinary readership.
Keith Booker. Added to basket.
Syd Field. Through the Language Glass. Guy Deutscher.
- Peripheral Neuropathy: When the Numbness, Weakness, and Pain Wont Stop (American Academy of Neurology)!
- Dips & Spreads: 45 Gorgeous and Good-for-You Recipes.
- The Encyclopedia of Literary and Cultural Theory, 3 Volume Set - Google Books;
- Effective Prototyping with Excel. A practical handbook for developers and designers.
Gwynne's Grammar. Eats, Shoots and Leaves.
Lynne Truss. Red Herrings and White Elephants. Albert Jack. The Writer's Journey. Christopher Vogler.
English - The University of Nottingham Ningbo China - 宁波诺丁汉大学
Writer's Toolbox. Jamie Cat Callan.
English is Not Easy. Luci Gutierrez. A Little Book of Language. David Crystal.
- Robert Eaglestone's Documents - xipobepafity.tk.
- Ebooks | Literary Theory and Criticism!
- Affect Studies and Literary Criticism.
- Notes on Contributors;
Reflective Writing. Kate Williams. Howard Mittelmark. Collins Complete Writing Guide. Common restrictions include prohibitions on non-academic use and limits on downloading and printing an excessive portion of any database or publication. Users should always consult the terms governing use often referred to as "Terms and Conditions" or "Conditions of Use" on the home page of a resource to inform themselves of restrictions and assure their use complies with copyright and contractual restrictions.
Skip to content. Hours Toggle dropdown menu Hours All libraries.
Ask Us! Toggle navigation Database Finder.
- The Social Animal. Tenth Edition.
- The Neuropsychology of Individual Differences?
- Advances in Genetics, Vol. 36;
- Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of English Literature, Part 2 Set - Bok () | Bokus.